2012 New Horizons for Seniors Call for Proposals Announced
New Horizons for Seniors Program
The New Horizons for Seniors Program (NHSP) is a federal grants and contributions program that supports projects led or inspired by seniors who want to make a difference in the lives of others and in their communities.
NHSP supports projects that address one or more of the following five program objectives:
- promoting volunteerism among seniors and other generations;
- engaging seniors in the community through the mentoring of others;
- expanding awareness of elder abuse, including financial abuse;
- supporting the social participation and inclusion of seniors; and
- providing capital assistance for new and existing community projects and/or programs for seniors.
Organizations are invited to apply for funding through Calls for Proposals. Please click here to apply.