What should I do if I think I have symptoms or think I may have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19?
- Federal self assessment tool: https://ca.thrive.health/covid19/en
Where can I get the most up to date information on the coronavirus (COVID-19) and actions being taken to protect the health of Canadians?
- Information can be found on the Government of Canada’s site here: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
How do I prevent and prepare for COVID-19?
Saskatchewan Mental Health Resources
To reach HealthLine 811, all you need to do is dial the numbers 8-1-1.
Community Mental Health programs are available by calling your local mental health intake line:
- Estevan area – 1-800-216-7689
- Moose Jaw area – 306-691-6464
- North Battleford area – 306-446-6500
- Prince Albert area – begin by calling 1-888-765-6055
- Regina – 306-766-7800
- Rosetown area – 1-866-268-9139
- Saskatoon – 306-655-7777
- Swift Current area – 1-877-329-0005
- Tisdale area – 306-752-8767
- Yorkton area – 1-888-989-8444